Thursday, June 05, 2008

Update: THIS PICTURE IS NOT REALLY ME!

Some of my female fans have requested a full-body shot of me. (I can't blame them.) So here it is, without further ado...a candid snapshot of me doing one of my favorite pastimes. Any similarities to Olympic wrestler Rulon Gardner are purely coincidental.

That's me in the middle.

This picture actually stemmed from a conversation at work where I revealed that in second grade, my parents put me into super-cub wrestling. As I remember it, I cried every Saturday morning before a match because I really really REALLY didn't want to get into that ugly and skin-tight singlet. Apparently the thought of my chubby person in a singlet was too much to resist for my Photoshop-skilled friend, Brandon, who whipped up this delight.

For the record, I think an actual shot of me in a singlet would only be slightly more flattering.

5 comments:

l.g. mcfifi said...

I have always thought you look like Rueben

Justin said...

Wendy's reaction to this picture was "Ooh, gross! It's disgusting, but I can't look away!"

Lacy: If by Rueben you mean Studdard, then I suggest you get your eyes checked...I'm at least 20 lbs lighter than him.

Low Gain said...

i haven't words to say.

l.g. mcfifi said...

sorry I meant Rulon!!!!!!

Unknown said...

We all got a good laugh. Thanks, Jay! (Sun, Scott, Ry and Izzy)