Thursday, April 24, 2008

"Angels & Demons" finds its Vittoria...

...and I'm not happy about it. The character of Vittoria in Dan Brown's Angels & Demons was supposed to be blond and beautiful, if I remember correctly. According to this article at EW.com, Naomi Watts was originally in talks to play Tom Hanks' romantic foil, but producers have apparently cast Ayelet Zurer (???) instead, who in my mind is neither blond nor particularly beautiful.

Additionally, I just read that Ewan McGregor (Obi-wan from the newer Star Wars movies) has signed on to co-star in the movie as well. I can't possibly think of which character he would play. The camerlango?

Who is casting these movies anyway? Have they ever read the books?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hahhaha..... Oh man....

jennie said...

HATE HATE HATE Tom Hanks as Robert Langdon. If they can't even get him right, how do you expect them to get any of the costars right?