Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"American Idol" pecking order

As they do every week, Entertainment Weekly has posted a power list of the remaining six contestants on American Idol. This is who they think has all the momentum, and who should be packing their bags going into tonight's Andrew Lloyd Webber night:

1. David Cook
2. Jason
3. David Archuleta
4. Carly
5. Brooke
6. Syesha

This means that as of right now, this is their guess at the pecking order for the remaining weeks of the competition. It's a pretty good list, although I'd swap Jason and Little David because for some reason I just foresee a finale filled with Davids.

As for tonight, I'm really interested to see what the singers do with some classic Broadway tunes. If Little David and Carly (the two strongest voices in the competition, if you asked me) don't just blow it out of the water, I'll be shocked.

4 comments:

PJC said...

tonight is going to be a tough night all around. I mean come on, do we really consider guys in package pants dancing around dressed up like cats to be American Idol material?

I like the music but don't consider it AI material.

Justin said...

I'm actually excited about ALW night, but would hope that the singers would never find reason to wear package pants.

Except on David Bowie/Labyrinth night.

Katie said...

A little package pants never hurt anyone. Just kidding. I have to say, I'm not a fan of karly. Am I the only one?

Amy said...

All i have to say is Go David Cook!!! I hope he takes it all