Thursday, May 17, 2007

I eat my hat!

Two things happened on TV last night that are making me swallow my pride and admit that I have no idea what I'm talking about:
  • Goodbye, Melinda Doolittle. We'll see you on the Grammys next year. As for Blake and Jordin, I wish you the best. But for me, you've sung your last song. I'm officially on strike against American Idol again. At least until next January...
  • How intense was Lost last night? I would have given real money to bet that Charlie would speak his last words, but it wasn't so. I still think that he's a goner before the season ends, but we'll just have to wait and see. And what about Desmond's vision? A helicopter? From where?!?! Does that mean the end of Claire & Aaron? I CAN'T WAIT for next week's finale!!!
What did you think of last night's TV events? Anyone else mourning Melinda's departure?

4 comments:

jennie said...

I'm very surprised about Melinda. But I guess it makes sense. SHe really doesn't appeal to the teenage crowd like the other two do.
I am pumped about Blake having another chance!

jennie said...

oh-- and I was totally crying over Charlie. I'm so proud of him! I'm excited for next week, especially how the preview made it appear that Jack tells Kate he loves her!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh thanks. I haven't watched last night's Lost yet. A little warning would be nice, like, "OK, I'm going to reveal major plot developments now, so if you have DVR'd the episode but haven't watched it yet, please stop reading now."

Or maybe I should just watch my shows in a more timely manner. Carry on!

Go Blake!

Brett

Justin said...

Sorry for the unannounced spoilers!