Friday, May 18, 2007

Cool new "Transformers" trailer


When I was a little boy, I was what you might call a medium Transformers fan. I watched the cartoons and wanted all the toys (but only succeeded in getting one or two). I don't remember, though, the names of many of the characters, and can't say that the phenomenon affected me quite like He-Man did.

That said, I just finished watching the latest trailer for the upcoming Transformers movie, and I've got to say, I'm pretty excited for some big, loud, crazy Autobot-action. Watch the new trailer here.

Michael Bay is a very divisive director with a few big hits (Armageddon, Pearl Harbor) under his belt. I've got to say, though, that what the man lacks in substance, he makes up for in style; this movie could be really fun. What do you think?

No comments: