Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sean Connery says "no thanks" to fourth Indy

Although I'm sure the fourth Indiana Jones (no title yet) will still be fun without him, the news of Sean Connery's choice not to appear in it saddens me. His statement, which you can view here, shows that he's still a class act, but wouldn't it be classier if he just un-retired and took one last adventure? And come on, Spielberg and Lucas, pull out the big guns (or checkbook...) and give him what he really wants!

Man, it makes me want to go watch those movies again, RIGHT NOW!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If Sean Connery DID say yes to the movie, would they have to title it, "Indiana Jones and the last rites?"

Kasia is giving me the "that's not funny" look. I hope someone appreciates it.

Brett

Kellie said...

K I had no idea you were sooo up to date on movies, I personally am glad you choose to enlighten us all and really hope you don't find a new hobby! lol Found your blog through Jenni-
Kellie (Brent's wife)

Justin said...

Brett: It was mildly funny...OK, it was pretty bad. Trust your wife's instincts; they're dead on!

Kellie: Welcome aboard!