Monday, October 20, 2008

The new "Office" romance

Is it just me, or is Holly the sweetest thing to happen to The Office since Pam? And yet, something tells me that Michael's going to screw this one up. Partly because the actress who plays Holly is only scheduled to appear for a few more episodes, but also because she just seems a little too, well, normal to end up with someone like Michael Scott.

Am I the only one who is cynical about this new romance on The Office? And am I the only one who thinks it's time for a happily-ever-after ending for some of these characters?

3 comments:

The Flying V said...

If Pam cheats on Jim, I'm through. I just have some feeling it's coming.

jennie said...

I hope Holly sticks around... I think Michael needs something good to happen to him. Jim and Pam must stay together, Amen.

KA said...

I am enjoying the Holly storyline but I wouldn't go so far as to say she's normal. I have to say, though, I'm not one bit invested in their "romance." Now Jim and Pam--that's another thing entirely. I'm ready for them to get married in real life. Ready, go.