Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"So You Think You Can Dance" to audition in SLC

Now this, Kristen, is what I call a guilty pleasure. Producers have announced that auditions for the fourth season of the hit summertime dance-off will take place in six cities across the country, including Salt Lake City (for the first time). I'm guessing that this decision stems from the fact that last year's winner, Sabra, was from SLC, as well as several of the finalists from the past couple of years. Read the press release here.

I think I owe it to all of you to show up at the Capitol Theatre on Feb. 4 and give it my jazziest. I'm certain that by this time next year, you'll all be wishing I had been cast as Edward in Twilight...

6 comments:

Shoeaddict said...

Go for it!

jennie said...

I heart sytycd. Best talent show on tv!!!

Kell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KA said...

Yes, I absolutely think you should go to SLC and get your jazz hands on.

Katie said...

Jay, that would be the funniest thing, especially if you threw in some orchasis moves. I would die!

Stinsonian said...

Can't i just come & watch?? They don't let pregnant women try out, nor can I dance. I think you should go for it Justin! I can't wait for season 4!!