Friday, September 21, 2007

Shocking piece of "24" news...

Those of you who love being surprised by 24's shocking twists and turns will undoubtedly want to avoid looking at the link below, but for those of you that need a compelling reason to return to the show after last year's underwhelming season, go ahead and click on. Don't be mad at me for spoiling this for you; you've been warned!

Click here for more details.

24 has been one of my favorite TV shows of all time, and has provided some of the most thrilling moments of any recent entertainment I can think of. Having said that, I've always felt that the show's restrictive format has limited the producers' ability to fairly resolve all of the show's many characters and storylines (with the exception of the main ones). Inevitably, some characters get the shaft. Such was the case with this character, who deserved better than what he/she got. Though I was already a fairly die-hard 24 fan, this just got me really excited for season 7.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I'm still waiting for a little email from you if you know what I mean...

jennie said...

Yawn. I'm done with Jack Bauer.

Justin said...

If Jack Bauer were done with you, you'd be dead and so would our whole country. So how about a little respect?

Unknown said...

I checked out the Lost spoiler, but I couldn't bring myself to check out the 24 one. I love being surprised! I bet Brett will be reading it though.

Justin said...

For the record, FOX itself is the one that announced this piece of 24 news, so I am guessing it will be hard to avoid in the network's promos coming up. Having said that, I won't judge you for trying to avoid the surprise.