Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"American Idol": The Top 12

Quickly, here's my reaction from last night's American Idol:
  • Brooke was great; definitely the best female performance of the night.
  • Little David was tragically off-his-game...I still voted for him though simply based on the potential he showed two weeks ago with "Imagine."
  • Rocker David was good, but a little cocky. And could we please lose the comb-over?
  • Kristy Lee was dreadful. Horrible. Train wreck. Please go home tonight.
  • Carly is always good, but for some reason I just haven't connected with her yet. Is it just me?
  • Chikezie...WOW. Who knew he had it in him? Definitely the best of the guys last night. And apparently he really, REALLY got to Ryan, who has never been stranger...
The rest were just OK, and I predict it will be little Philipino chick or Kristy Lee to go home, but Syesha has reason to be worried as well. Who did YOU vote for last night?

6 comments:

KA said...

I voted for Brooke and nobody else. There was plenty of entertainment, but she was the only one who blew me away.

Michelle said...

I voted for Jason, David Cook and Brooke. Sad for little David - but I love that they still love him even though he wasn't at all great. I loved Brooke last night. SO GREAT.

jennie said...

Didn't vote. But I thought that Kristy Lee's arrangement of that song was HORRIFIC. I'm glad the male stripper got voted off, although he was pretty cute.

PJC said...

I enjoyed the Beatles theme very much. I thought that country girl was a good enough singer, but the version of the song...it didn't work for me dog.

Li'l Dave, that was hard to watch because we know he has talent.

I didn't like combover rocker's performance. I couldn't figure out why the judges like it so much...but I guess a few of you agree with them.

Seacrest got a little nutty with Chameesy I was not in the room during his performance but walked in during Ryan's and couldn't figure out what was going on. I still can't figure it out.

Blondie mormon girl did great. She is very believable when she sings.

The rest were OK but not as believable - especially Philipino girl, not feeling it at all with her, and never have.

MEG said...

Poor poor David, I couldn't watch it was so horrible!!!! Up until that he was my favorite - now I am going for Brooke who has a lot more maturity and experience... I think.

Eggy said...

Kristy Lee is horrible, but she is so pleasant to look at that I'm alright that she will stick around a little longer.