Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tonight's "American Idol": My take

Danny Noriega (boy who thinks he's a girl) was dreadful but somehow won over the judges, mostly because he is "different" (a compliment, I guess). Dude with the dreadlocks officially takes the 7th season prize for crazy hair, pretty face, and mediocre voice (a successor to Season 1's Justin). Aussie rocker was pretty good. Blond streaks is gonzo this week.

But how about this David Archuleta kid? Is he a star-in-the-making or what? Talk about a show-stopper. Watch it here while the link still works. I'd KILL to have a voice like that.

5 comments:

Katie said...

He does have an amazing voice. My only complaint is that he takes really loud airy breaths. It kind of distracts me. So, is he Mormon or what?

MEG said...

Wait...is there a rumor that he's Mormon? I think the kid is AMAZING. I already want to download last night's performance and listen to it over and over!

Justin said...

Well, I'm not positive, but this Deseret News article references him as being LDS: http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695255956,00.html

Mormon or not, this kid has some pipes!

KA said...

Pretty positive he's Mormon.

jennie said...

Well, if he's not a Mormon, there's no way he's gettin' a vote from me!!! Just kidding... I don't ever vote anyway.