Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Return dates for your favorite shows

With the official end to the Writer's Strike occurring today, here's a semi-official update from EW.com on the scheduled return dates of some of our favorite scripted shows (click on the link for all the shows they have listed):
  • The Office: April 10 (5-6 new episodes)
  • My Name is Earl: April 3 (8+ new episodes)
  • CSI: April 3 (6 new episodes)
  • Grey's Anatomy: Late April ( 4-5 new episodes)
  • 30 Rock: April 10 (5 new episodes)
  • 24: Early 2009 (yes, we'll have to wait an extra year to see Jack Bauer's latest...grrr)
Lost, which is already on the air with new episodes, will apparently add 5 more new episodes to the 8 they have already completed, meaning that we'll get 13 of the promised 16 (we've already seen 2 of these 13). Though it has officially been renewed for next season, I haven't seen a promised return date for Pushing Daisies.

6 comments:

Dana said...

I'm confused. (I'm sure it's me not you.)6 episodes + 3 more = 9 episodes. So where are you getting 13 from? But I really do want 13 episodes of Lost!

Justin said...

Sorry...I got confused. 5 new episodes are planned, bringing the "Lost" total this season to 13 (of the originally promised 16).

Justin said...

P.S. I updated my post with the correct "Lost" math.

KA said...

Hallelujah.

jennie said...

April??? Seriously. Haven't we waited long enough? Maybe they have writers block. #$!*@!

Stinsonian said...

April... Hopefully we'll have a new baby by then. What a great time to stay at home & watch our favorite shows! Thanks for the update!