Wednesday, February 06, 2008

One more...

We had a photographer take some pictures of Lily yesterday, and though we haven't gotten most of them back yet, she did email us this one:

Our photographer was Michele Reyes (www.michelereyes.com), and we were very impressed with her. Lily was pretty well-behaved during the mostly-naked shoot, only urinating on us three times. I'll try to post some of the others as soon as we have them.

Oh yeah and with regard to entertainment, I'm loving Lost, guessing that the Writer's Strike is coming to an end (cross your fingers), and looking for a good movie to watch while we're in St. George (free babysitters) on our 5th anniversary next weekend. Any ideas?

4 comments:

lacy lee said...

My first thought upon seeing this pic: Hal.

I'd forgotten Lost was on tonight! Now I'm giddy with anticipation!

jennie said...

Love the pic... it's about time!!! I didn't know you were embarking on your first road trip with the babe! Good luck!

Amber Marcum said...

Lily is just gorgeous!! That is a great pic! What happened to naming her Amber? JK. Well, we close on our first home this month...aren't we all just growing up! :) We miss you guys!

Stinsonian said...

That is a beautiful picture!! As far as movies go, I'm no help at all...