Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Dimitri, the ladykiller

I don't normally post stuff like this, which may or may not be made up. It's the type of thing your annoying cousin or almost-friend from junior high would forward to you by email. But because I love my readers (you know who you are), I'll give you the option to listen to the following answering machine messages, which are allegedly real (though I can promise that you will laugh):

http://melodymaker.posterous.com/the-reason-some-girls-stay-single-very-funny


Dimitri, wherever you are, I hope you find the elegant woman you so clearly deserve.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

It's nice to know that there are still some serious catches floating around out there. I'll just keep looking until I run into a quality guy like our friend Dimitri.

Thanks for the laugh Jay!

lacy lee said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Makes me grateful I don't have to date ever again.