Friday, September 25, 2009

"The Amazing Race 15" starts Sunday!!!

It's time again for a new installment of TV's best reality show, The Amazing Race. Believe it or not, this is the 15th edition of the show, which recently won its 7th consecutive Emmy for Best Reality Competition. Many of you know that this is probably my favorite show (depending on the current state of 24 or Lost), and this Sunday we get a two-hour season premiere. I can't wait.

I found this sneak peek (click to make bigger) of the route the racers will be following this year, courtesy of EW.com. While I'm bummed they won't be hitting any South American or Caribbean destinations, reading my grandpa's personal history has increased my interest in Scandinavia. I'm sure it will be good times no matter where in the world they go.

1 comment:

PJC said...

If there was ever a year for me to be on it! Wow, final three days, Prague, Prague, Las Vegas? Man alive, if I had just applied, I would have taken state!