Monday, September 29, 2008

"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" trailer

I can't say I'm a huge Brad Pitt fan, but I do like Cate Blanchett, and this movie looks just different enough to be interesting to me. Sort of a cross between Forrest Gump and, well, just click on this trailer and let me know what you think. It's not nearly so cryptic or artful as the first trailer, but you can view both trailers here.

The movie comes out at Christmastime...will you shell out $8 of your precious holiday money to see Brad Pitt age backwards?

3 comments:

KA said...

I don't mind Brad Pitt one tiny bit :)

And I love F. Scott Fitzgerald.

Erica Eley said...

Not at all a Brad Pitt fan, but the story looks intriguing. It could be worth it, plus it has that "holiday" feel. I bet the soundtrack will be good!

ammonc said...

I like it Jay