Friday, February 02, 2007

Harry Potter 7 coming on July 21!!!


Well the news is finally official: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will be released in bookstores around the world on July 21, 2007.

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,660191984,00.html

While I initially resisted the HP book-phenomenon, I think I was finally convinced to get into them in 2000. My enjoyment of them has only increased with each excellent movie adaptation, to the point that Wendy and I have actually chosen to join with the crowds at midnight for the past two book releases. Now I've never dressed up like a wizard, nor would I consider myself as well-versed in all things "Potter" as some, but I get a little chill when I think about holding the last Harry Potter book in my hands. I'm not sure I want it to end...

4 comments:

PJC said...

Please, let it end already!

KA said...

What?? Let it end??? That's 3 seconds from blaspheme!

Justin said...

Pete, you'd be better off making inflammatory statements like that on your own neglected blog :)

PJC said...

It is neglected no more.