Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Napoleon vs. Ricky Bobby


One of my faithful readers (Clay) requested that I give a little blog-love to the upcoming Will Ferrell/Jon Heder ice-skating comedy, "Blades of Glory." To be honest, when I first saw the trailer, I wasn't overly excited about the movie: Will Ferrell and Jon Heder have some pretty uneven track records (Ferrell in "Bewitched," Heder in anything but "Napoleon Dynamite"). That said, when they get it right, they knock it out of the park (Ferrell in "Talladega Nights" or "Elf" and Heder in, well, "Napoleon Dynamite"). Plus, it's getting some online buzz that has at least a few people excited. So here's hoping that the movie is silly perfection. Check it out here.

1 comment:

PJC said...

I'm looking forward to it! William can do no wrong, even in Bewitched. Heder just needs a good partner, skating partner, as it were, or is.