Friday, April 28, 2006

Last night's "The Office"

Can't tell you how sad I'm getting that all of my shows will be ending soon for the summer. My only consolation: summer movies. In the meantime, here are a few gems from last night's episode of "The Office." Let me know if I missed any zingers!

Michael to Jim: "Are you sure? That looked like it was gonna be good."
Dwight: "I think Oscar could be a drug mule."
Jim interrogating Dwight
Dwight: "You might remember me from the urine test a couple of years ago...mine was green."
Dwight: "Question: How many orange cones do you have?"
Kelly and Jim's heart-to-heart by the vending machine (when Jim didn't say anything)
Dwight: "I didn't take this job to make friends...and I HAVEN'T"

I'm sure I missed some...

3 comments:

PJC said...

How about Dwight interrogating Kevin. Jim's impersonation of Stanely was also great. My favorite is how giddy Pam gets over her relationship with Jim. When is she going to break off her engagement already??? jenn

Anonymous said...

My favorite is still the inner struggle Dwight had before giving Michael his urine. Prefacing it with the comment, "I want him (Michael) to have all the urine he needs." A close second was Kevin asking for a magazine before going to the bathroom for his urine sample.

Justin said...

Wasn't sure how to interpret that magazine joke, but Kevin's facial expressions make me laugh even when he is being dirty.