Friday, January 22, 2010

"Survivor" and "The Amazing Race" premieres

The next editions of my two favorite reality shows (sorry American Idol) have been announced by CBS. Survivor's 20th season (they do two a year) starts on Thursday, Feb. 11, and is another "all-star" edition with "heroes" and "villains" from the show's first 19 seasons (including the cunning but ultimately-shafted Russell from last season). To take a peek at the entire cast, click here.

As for The Amazing Race, it comes back on Feb. 14 (Happy Valentine's Day!) and includes a wide variety of teams, as usual (click here). This remains one of my all-time favorite shows, but I can't for the life of me understand why CBS still hasn't chosen to film it in glorious HD (which reinvigorated my interest in Survivor).

It would be a dream to be on the The Amazing Race, so if any of my legion of fans has any connections, I'd be willing to give you a shout out here on my enormously popular blog...

2 comments:

Stinsonian said...

We can't wait! Sorry Sunday nights...we're committed to the Amazing Race.

Michelle said...

I'm so excited for Amazing Race. Couldn't care less about Survivor. Sorry.