Monday, January 11, 2010

A few "Indy 5" thoughts from Harrison Ford

I'm an unabashed Indiana Jones fan, as you know. I won't apologize for it. But it's with a bit of embarrassment that it has taken a tiny little bit of news about a yet-to-be-announced Indiana Jones sequel to pull me out of my blog-hibernation. After all, there has been big movie news as of late, including updates on Pirates, Star Trek and Spider-man sequels, plus my thoughts on recent movies such as Invictus (very good), The Princess and the Frog (Lily loved it) and Sherlock Holmes (a lot of fun). So while I won't apologize for my love of all things Indiana Jones, I do apologize that I've been such a sorry blogger in the recent weeks. (Side note: Is it just me, or are blogs going the way of the dinosaur?)

With that caveat, here is a very brief interview with Harrison Ford about the latest Indy 5 rumors. You may complain that the last Indy film was sub-par, but it still put a smile on my face more than 95% of the other movies I saw that year. So bring it on, Misters Lucas, Spielberg, and Ford.

No comments: