Tuesday, August 19, 2008

CBS announces teams for "The Amazing Race"

CBS finally released the profiles for the 11 teams competing in the upcoming season of The Amazing Race. The teams include the southern belles (in pink), comic book aficionados (in hats), and married hippies (guess which ones they are). Meet all the teams by clicking here. USA Today has also posted an Associated Press article about the upcoming season, which you can read here.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The Amazing Race is the best of reality TV, and quite possibly the most entertaining show on TV (depending on what kind of a year Lost or 24 are having). It's funny, occasionally touching, and always thrilling. Plus, it's the cheapest way to see the world during these tough economic times. I hope you'll all make a weekly appointment to watch The Amazing Race, starting on Sunday, September 28.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah, I'm the first to comment. I love this show, and I love you for introducing it to us!

Jodi Collins said...

I can't wait! I'll be there watching like a loyal fan.

Anonymous said...

Love this show as well. I love to see people's true colors come out on National TV and then be completely critical of them b/c I'm sure that under pressure like that... I would be perfect! =)

l.g. mcfifi said...

Next time we have lunch remind me to tell you how my friend did an amazing race for her husbands 40th- we should totally do it

Stinsonian said...

Can't wait! Hopefully we can have more Amazing Race parties like the good 'ol days!