Thursday, December 17, 2009

"Iron Man 2" and "Clash of the Titans" trailers

I wish I knew how to embed this on my blog, but since I don't, please click here and enjoy the first footage from this coming May's Iron Man 2. I liked the first Iron Man, but I hope the sequel will really achieve greatness like fellow Marvel sequels Spider-man 2 and X-Men 2 did.
And to paraphrase Will Ferrell in Zoolander: "That Robert Downey Jr. is so hot right now!"

And while we're looking at trailers, check out the new trailer for the forthcoming Clash of the Titans. Looks like a good time!

2 comments:

Wilmer Pozo Sánchez said...

SUPER BIEN!!!!. I LIKE IT.

VISITA mi blog:


http://wilpozo.blogspot.com


"ONIRICOSIS"

Unknown said...

My brother and I absolutely LOVED Clash of the Titians when we were kids! In fact we were Persius and Andromida for Halloween one year. Can't wait for this movie ;D Merry Christmas, BTW!