Thursday, November 08, 2007

Now I'm starting to get mad...

Since daytime soaps and late-night talk shows don't really tickle my fancy, the writers' strike has done little to affect me...until today. Fox has announced that 24's upcoming season has been shelved indefintely because of the writers' strike. Apparently they're not keen on starting Jack Bauer's next day from hell if they can't promise that they'll be able to end it...read Fox's horrifying plans here.

It times like these, when this writers' strike starts to keep me from my yearly Jack Bauer fix, that I think that a little Jack Bauer-style torture of these stubborn studio execs isn't such a bad idea. Right now, I think that the stabbing-the-kneecap technique might do the trick.

Which form of torture do you think is most appropriate?

4 comments:

shoeaddict said...

Paying them $.04

ammonc said...

Generally I am in favor of violence, but I think one remedy could be that we just stop watching their shows.

Lindsay said...

My suggestion would be a perma picture of a shirtless Jack Bauer. Just leave it up there for the hour. Kind of like the dead air striped picture of old but oh so much more delightful :)

One way or the other we will need a fix! Hopefully this all gets resolved soon!

Unknown said...

Why don't you just pinch hit for the writers? I'd rather watch something that you've written than most of this stuff anyday! Besides, you're not looking to work in Hollywood, so who cares if you get blacklisted, wait, maybe you do care!?!